- Extreme Holding Power - High Strength And High Temperature Spray Adhesive; Especially Effective In Repairing Automotive Headliners; Carpet; Trunk Linings; And More
- Easy Application- Permatex Headliner Adhesive Is Designed For Repairing Interior Parts That Have Become Detached Or Loosened; Dries Clear For Neat Appearance
- Resist The Elements - Permatex Headliner Adhesive Is Resistant To Extreme Weather Conditions Like Rain; Sleet; And Snow Because Of The Water-Resistant Formula
- Professional Grade- Headliner Adhesive That Has A High Temperature Formula And Maintains High Strength At Temperatures Up To 170°F (77°C) For An Industrial Strength Hold
- Suggested Applications - Headliners; Carpets; Trunk Linings; Inside Door Panels; And Other Interior Applications Where Material Has Become Detached Or Loose
High-strength spray adhesive designed for repairing interior parts which have become detached or loosened. Resistant to extreme weather conditions. Water-resistant. Dries clear for neat appearance. High temperature formula maintains high strength at temperatures up to 170°F (77°C).
Automobile Suggested Applications: Headliners, carpets, trunk linings, and inside door panels.
Heavy Duty Suggested Applications: Headliners, carpets, trunk linings and inside door panels
Marine Suggested Applications: Excels at attaching boat upholstery cloth, carpeting, floor mats, insulation, kick and silencer pads to metal, wood or KB board