- A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper, and graphite lubricants that is salt, corrosion, and moisture resistant
- Use for easy assembly and disassembly of metal parts; enables easier disassembly of parts exposed to high temperatures
- Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion, and seizing due to weathering or chemicals
- Temperature Range: -80°F to 1600°F (-51°C to 871°C)
- Suggested Applications: For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts; apply to anchor pins on brake assemblies, u-bolts and spring bolts, hinges, gears, chain, sprockets, and rollers
A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper, and graphite lubricants. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion, and seizing due to weathering or chemicals. Anti-Seize assures easier disassembly. Temperature range: -60°F to 1600°F (-51°C to 871°C). Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant - ideal for marine use. Non-aerosol version meets Mil Spec #907E.