- Exact OEM replacement installation, Heavy duty potted construction
- Inner seal between cylinder lock and contact plate, Maximum corrosion protection - eliminates oxidation
- Minimal bleed per circuit, Molded umbrella type key, Non-conductive housing eliminates potential shorts
- Non-conductive housing eliminates potential shorts, Terminal Type: 6 Color Coded Wire Leads/Potted
- Back Up Nut :Not Required, Face Nut : Hex Black Plastic, Hole Size : 7/8", Length : Short: 5/8" maximum panel thickness
- Material : Polyester, Rated Choke: 7 Amp @ 12v DC, Rated Ignition: 15 Amp @ 12v DC, Rated Solenoid: 30 Amp @ 12v DC, Switch Positions: Off - Run - Start
Sierra products are engineered to meet today’s high horsepower engine demands and stand up in the harsh marine environment. All Sierra products meet or exceed the original equipment part it replaces. Sierra supplies many OEM engine manufacturers and boat builders hundreds of quality parts every day.
Manufacturer's Technical Support: 1-877-663-8396